Thursday, May 10, 2018

School photos Jack

Dear photographer

I am writing to you to express my opinion about how you take the class photos and arange
the photographs.

I know everyone would buy more if you changed the curtains to a green or a blue to make it stand out more because it would look much more better If you changed it to a blue or a green because  it makes it look more abstract.


You could make the backdrop more abstract  because if the backdrop was more abstract people would buy it and it would look much more better.

The time has come to change the display board to a black or a white and put all of the class photos together Because I don't don't  like the way the year photo I did the whole thing with this and I'm going to block its together I prefer it all the class photos together.

I know it would be better if you photoshopped people who are absent people.  because if people were absent because if the people who were absent parents buy those photos then they get quite mad because they're   child is not in the class photo.

It would be much better if you put all the class photos together on one display board   because if all the class photos were on one display board they could just go to that display board to look at their children.


I'm absolutely certain that you should read my  ideas most carefully. You may or may not agree with my opinions  but please do consider them. I look forward to hearing back from you.


your sincerely


Jack ramsey


               

  

No comments:

Post a Comment