Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Be Happy Little Penguin

Be Happy Little Penguin is a book made by Tiziana Bendall Brunello. I like this book because it has humorous adventurous and it shows lots of perseverance.

I like the story because the Penguin keeps on trying and trying to learn how to dance .

Little Penguin would like to twirl like a graceful ballerina but he  doesn't get the hang of dancing. But then he creates a brand new dance and everyone wants to copy it and it is called wait read the rest of the  the book to find out what its called.

In my opinion my favourite character is the Penguin because he persevered, never gives up and keeps trying and trying to the best of his ability.

My favourite part of the book was when he tried to do ballet  but he kept on falling over and it was really funny.

I liked the book so much because it was funny, entertaining and. adventurous

I recommend this  book to everyone from children to adults.

Overall, I rate this book a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment