Thursday, August 20, 2020

I lost my lotto ticket

 


Intro

‘So $46 million, that’s a lot of money, how did you get it?’

‘It’s a long story I said’


Paragraph 2

It all started at my hotel I was relaxing on my couch watching tv when

‘The lotto numbers are 22, 48, 89, 6 and 73’ said the 8 o’clock lotto show host

‘I WON’ I shouted 

I ran down the stairs in shock and excitement but I tripped on the stairs and let go of the ticket. I speedily got up and chased the ticket, the door to the hotel was open. I thought the ticket was going to go out the door but the breeze pushed it back over my head and into the laundry cart. I turned around and leapt into the cart.  I rummaged through all the laundry to try and find the ticket.  The laundry buggy started to move and I thought I don't think I'll be able to get this ticket back but I felt paper so I grabbed it and I shouted


Paragraph 3

‘My lotto ticket’

 But the laundry man didn't hear me. I was starting to tip then I realised I'm getting put down a laundry chute  I tried to grab onto the side but the clothes were too damp. I slipped down the chute thinking it would never end but I landed in a big pile of laundry.  I quickly scurried out of the laundry and I walked around and I found a backdoor.  It was very crisp outside. 

‘I wish I would have brought a jumper’ I whispered to myself 

I walked around trying to find where I was and I asked the kind man for directions to the supermarket to check my lotto ticket.


Paragraph 4 

‘Is this where you check your lotto tickets’  I asked a countdown employee?

‘ Yes, right over there’ she said 

‘Thank you’ I  exclaimed while walking away

I scanned the lotto ticket and the Lotto machine said,

‘ I have won, can I have the money, please’ i excitedly asked

‘Really you won?’ she questioned 

‘Yes ‘I said 

‘Wow’ she said 

‘Ok I guess I better give you your money’ she muttered 

‘Yay’ i shouted 






No comments:

Post a Comment