Sunday, March 3, 2019

Wave pools

The thrill of hearing my mum announce that we were going to the Mt Albert Wave Pools made my day. I sprinted to my room and got my togs and towel and rushed to the car. My excitement controlled me.

When we walked in, the smell of chips, smoothies and chicken nuggets was delectable.  The smell of chlorine was intensely strong and burnt my nose a little. I heard people screaming and splashing water at each other. Then I saw…….. The water slide!  It was so fun, I went on it 44 times. The waves were so strong they lifted me up into the air. The waterslide was blue on the inside and for a short moment it was pitch black.  There were also lots of turns and I flew down the ride like a jet plane flying through the air.

The day ended how I wanted it to, I was exhausted yet extremely satisfied with the experience. This was one of the greatest days of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Jack, I like how you described your feelings.Next time you could describe how you felt when you were in the water slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trip sounded awesome I liked how you described your i motions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant job jack I like the range of sophisticate vocab and it was super entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, I like the describing words you used to what you did about it . Next time try to use better vocab .

    ReplyDelete