Sunday, September 1, 2019

jack and the beanstalk narrative

Hi, I'm the giant in the Jack in the Beanstalk and everyone thinks that I'm a terrible giant which I am not.  The way everyone says it isn't the way that I see it, so today, right now, I will tell you the actual story of Jack and the Beanstalk. 


Once upon a time in 1798, a boy named Jack went to the market.   Jack was a robber, he would rob any valuable thing he saw and today he saw a shady man with a glowing magical bean.  He went over to the man and pickpocketed him and ran away. When he got home, his mum was furious so she threw the beans out the window and Jack was sent to his room.   When Jack woke up, he saw a beanstalk and scurried up. At the top, he went inside an enormous castle positioned on the clouds. Then he saw me, a nice friendly giant eating his dinner.  After dinner, I got up and gathered my money so I could start counting it. After a while, I was feeling thirsty so I went over to get a drink. That’s when Jack stole all my money and zipped quickly down the beanstalk.  When I came back I was shocked to see that my money had disappeared. “Who would have been so selfish and dishonest and stolen my money?” I thought. Eventually, it got so late that I had to take myself off to bed. “I will deal with this issue in the morning.” I decided.

When I woke up, I had some weet-bix for breakfast.  Then I went over to get my golden harp. That’s when I was shocked to see someone in my safe. The person jumped out of the safe and sprinted away down the beanstalk. I followed this intruder determined to catch him and recover my belongings.  When I got down onto the land I accidentally stood on a farm. I went to grab the person and get my golden harp back. I demanded to know his name and he shouted it out to me “My name is Jack and I'm never going to give this golden harp back”. However, Jack didn’t realize my strength.  I grabbed the harp from him, climbed back up the beanstalk and chopped it down so that Jack couldn't take my stuff again.


So hopefully now you will think that I am not the bad guy in the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.  I'm the good guy and Jack is the bad one. 

`

No comments:

Post a Comment